Saturday, November 15, 2008

November 15th. . .

1. Girl time
After spending a great evening with my wonderful friends, there is no question in my mind that i am blessed by knowing such sweet girls! It was wonderful to spend time with just the "girls!" It is so relaxing and refreshing! In fact, so much so that i think we should do it more often. . .like every other month at my place for "Girl Time." What do you think? :-)

2. Courtney
You are one special girl and i love you so much! I am constantly blessed by the thoughtfulness you bring to our friendship. When i look at you i see such a beautiful girl, someone who's truly a nice person and someone i wish i was more like!

3. My puppy dogs
Well, being this animal lover that i am, this is an obvious one for me. I'm happy to have them around. . . after all you can tell them anything and they don't judge you! ;-)

3 comments:

Cour2ney said...

Kristi, you are too sweet! I loved the "girl time" (and of course the red made it supper cool!). I totally agree that we should to it more often! =D Thank you so much! I love you!

Abby said...

I had a great girls time too, Kris!! I like the idea of every month :) You girls made everything look and feel so cute and warm and special. :)

Well, something that I've been so thankful for, is God's faithfulness...He's always true and always helping me realize how much I have to grow in my spiritual walk w/ him. I'm also grateful for the people He has blessed me with in life, young and old. YOU are a delight to be around, Kristi, and I hope that God will help you draw even closer to Him this coming year! Love you!

Lacey said...

I had a good time, too, girls! We'll definitely have to do it again!