November 17th. . . . .
1. Imagination
Without imagination, the world would be a drag. In fact, it's imagination that produced this post. I'd have to say this is the most imaginative post of all, so far. [keep reading] Unfortunately this is also the most shallow post so far. :P I think this post is just for the sake of posting. Just a post for a post. But if I post a thousand posts, I could become a postman. (er, woman) Anyway, post posting posts about posts, are two more...
2. Hindsight
Not that I like missing it in the first place. But when everyone's standing around afterward, and I'm asking "What happened?" I like answers. :)
3. Competition
It's the spice of life. What makes the world go 'round. No competition, means no fun, and monopolies would spring up everywhere!
cara membuat obat tradisional untuk wasir
10 years ago




No comments:
Post a Comment