Monday, November 17, 2008

November 17th. . . . .

1. Imagination
Without imagination, the world would be a drag. In fact, it's imagination that produced this post. I'd have to say this is the most imaginative post of all, so far. [keep reading] Unfortunately this is also the most shallow post so far. :P I think this post is just for the sake of posting. Just a post for a post. But if I post a thousand posts, I could become a postman. (er, woman) Anyway, post posting posts about posts, are two more...

2. Hindsight
Not that I like missing it in the first place. But when everyone's standing around afterward, and I'm asking "What happened?" I like answers. :)

3. Competition
It's the spice of life. What makes the world go 'round. No competition, means no fun, and monopolies would spring up everywhere!

No comments: