Thursday, November 20, 2008

November 19th. . .

Well, my post is a bit late but since i was at the World premiere of Anyone Accept David. . . i think it is understandable!

1. Mary-Kate
I'm so happy to have such a fun friend! I mean we both loved the color green before we even met. . . how cool is that? Thank you so much for your love and support of me. I am truly grateful for your friendship and i love all the fun times we have together!! Love you!

2. My cream heels
What can i say? Except that heels are fun and I'm glad that I'm a girl so i can wear them! ;-)

3. My church friends
There are too many of you mention by name, but you are such special people and I am blessed by your friendships. Sometimes it may be weeks before i talk to you and other times we get to talk all the time. . . never the less you are all very dear to me!


No comments: